1. Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible:
1.1We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2Gerüstbau Müller GmbH, Grandkaule 15, 53859 Niederkassel, Germany, Tel.: 02208-4024, e-mail: email@example.com is responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work together with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been finally processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5. Tools and Miscellaneous
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an entry is made by a natural person or whether it is misused by machine and automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining whether actions in the Internet and avoiding abuse and spam.
Google LLC based in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information on Google reCAPTCHA and Google's data protection declaration can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
6. Rights of the data subject
6.1The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to D third countries exist;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you contest, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or Restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
- 6.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
- IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS IN OUR PREVIOUS LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE CERTIFICATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
- IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
7. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.